Going after infectious diseases? We’re with you.
Infections can have various sources and affect most of the human organs. FGK has a diversified range of experience in the development of anti-infectives including anti-bacterials, anti-virals and anti-fungals. Also vaccine and other preventive approaches are part of our portfolio.
Therapeutic approaches include:
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection of various geotypes (HCV)
- Hepatitis B infection
- H5N1 (avian flu)
- Human papilloma virus infection (HPV)
- Local and systemic fungal infections
- Pneumonia (community acquired / hospital acquired)
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Wound healing
- Disturbances, or acute and chronic wound infection
If you’re interested in our broad experience across managing the complexity of modern trial design, get in touch with us.